top of page

Substance Abuse

Resources to help our community

The Grayson County Health Department offers free Narcan and training for individuals that wish to carry Narcan to use in the event of a drug overdose. For more information, contact DeAnna Butler, Educator, at

Although GCHD doesn't offer substance abuse recovery assistance directly, we do work with community partners to help link residents to needed care. For those patients that utilize our clinic, a conversation with one of our medical professionals will help us make the needed connection.

For online education regarding the use of Narcan, visit the link below:

For those residents that do not utilize our clinical services, the following website is available

Grey Minimalist Healthcare Instagram Post.png
bottom of page